Hello Trampled by Turtles fans!
- This is a 21+ show.
- There is a max capacity at Clyde Iron. Once this is reached, no more admittance wristbands will be available.
- Ticketing will begin at 3 p.m. Music starts at 7 p.m.
- No backpacks, bottles, guns, exotic animals, imported fruit, bad manners, etc., etc.
The $5 single weekday pass does not include the Wednesday night show at Clyde Iron Works. To attend that show you must have a weeklong pass, which will be available at the door. If you already have a Homegrown weeklong wristband you must still obtain a 21+ event wristband at Clyde Iron (this is how they count for capacity). A week long Homegrown wristband alone does not guarantee admission.
First-come, first-serve general admission. Once Clyde Iron reaches capacity no more fans will be admitted. Please DO NOT call Clyde Iron looking for ticket info or to purchase tickets. Homegrown week long tickets are available at the Electric Fetus (Duluth location only). During the festival, admission wristbands can be purchased at any venue that requires them.
- 7 p.m. | Equal Xchange (Banquet room)
- 8 p.m. | Father Hennepin (Banquet room)
- 9 p.m. | Trampled by Turtles (Banquet room)
- 10 p.m. | Gallus (Upper level)
- 11 p.m. | Legitimit (Upper level)
- 12 a.m. | Charity Huot and the Summit Hill Band (Upper level)
See you at the show!
Homegrown Music Festival Director